*Bridge is part of Alliance Bank Center
Bridge 16 (Northwest)
Bridge 17 (Northeast)
Bridge 21 (East)
Bridge 24 (Southeast)
Bridge 20 Easement Agreement
Skyway 20 (PDF)
Skyway 20 No Agreement 20150408 RCPropertyRecordsIndicatePrivateBridge (PDF)
Does a lack of agreement have any real significance, as the “bridge” is still covered by the easements of the adjacent bridges?
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?