First National Bank (West)
Pioneer-Endicott/Jackson Ramp (East)
Bridge 25 (Northwest)
Bridge 31 (East)
Bridge 34 (Southwest)
Bridge 35 (Southeast)
Bridge 30 Easement Agreement
Skyway 30 (1 of 3) (PDF)
Skyway 30 (2 of 3) actually 22 (PDF)
Skyway 30 (3 of 3) (PDF)
Skyway 30 (3 of 3) & #35 (PDF)
Skyway 30 2014-12-8 AgreementNotPioneerEndicott’s (PDF)
Skyway 30 Pioneer Endicott New Agreement 2015 (PDF)
It would seem at some point someone somewhere confused the Bridge 22 agreements with the Bridge 30 agreements. I believe both of the (3 of 3) files above are the same, and it would appear the confusion repeated again in 2014, possibly resulting in the restatement of the easement in the “New Agreement” file in 2015. It’s not clear why DSI is still providing the mislabeled files when requests for the bridge easements are made. As a result, we get to see a version of what a modern restatement of skyway easement could look like.
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?