Projects > Skyways > Buildings
Bridge 22 (West) – 1980
Bridge 23 (East) – 1985
Bridge 48 (within structure)
Skyway Adjacent Buildings
US Bank Center (West)
Galtier Plaza (East)
375 Jackson St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Built: 1966 (Renovated 2002)
Total Sq.Ft: 211,722
Owner: Madison Equities
Skyway 22 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 23 Agreement (PDF)
No Bridge 48 agreement provided from DSI information request.
The Bridge 23 images are also in the Bridge 26 doc. Does the absence of the 3rd level easement in the 2009 Restatement mean it no longer exists or are the earlier easements still in effect for the 3rd level?
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?