Projects > Skyways > Buildings
Alliance Bank Center
Bridge 16 (Northwest) – 1971
Bridge 17 (Northeast) – 1980
Bridge 20 (within structure)
Bridge 21 (East) – 1995
Bridge 24 (South) – 1981
Skyway Adjacent Buildings
Treasure Island Center (Northwest)
Town Square (Northeast)
US Bank Center (East)
Central Station Vertical (South)
Saint Paul Athletic Club (South)
Capitol City Ramp/MN Building (South)
55 E 5th St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Total Sq.Ft: 202,127
Owner: Madison Equities
Skyway 16 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 17 1 of 2 (PDF)
Skyway 17 2 of 2 (PDF)
Skyway 20 (PDF)
Skyway 20 No Agreement 20150408 RCPropertyRecordsIndicatePrivateBridge (PDF)
Skyway 21 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 24 (1 of 2)(PDF)
Skyway 24 (2 of 2) (PDF)
Does a lack of Bridge 20 agreement have any real significance, as the “bridge” is still covered by the easements of the adjacent bridges?
Is there an updated easement agreement for SE corner of Alliance Street Level, or does that building just not exist anymore?
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?