Capitol City Ramp &
Capitol City Ramp
50 E 4th St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Owner: St. Paul Port Authority*
Management Company: Allied Parking
46 E 4th St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Housing Units: 137
Owner: Sand Companies?
Management Company: HRA?
Skyway 43 (1 of 2) (PDF)
Skyway 43 (2 of 2) (PDF)
Skyway 43 2001 Capitol City Ramp egress Port Authority Letter (PDF)
Skyway 43 2001 signature Construction Maintenance & Operation 2018-03-26 (PDF)
Skyway 44 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 49 Agreement (PDF)
Is there an easement through Capitol City Ramp at all? Should there be one if a sale is being considered? (I believe the Port Authority owns the ramp as of 2020)
Is Minnesota Building responsible for any bridge maintenance? (I need to read easement)
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?