First National Bank
332 Minnesota St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Total Sq.Ft: 281,462
Owner: Madison Equities
Skyway 25 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 30 (1 of 3) (PDF)
Skyway 30 (2 of 3) actually 22 (PDF)
Skyway 30 (3 of 3) (PDF)
Skyway 30 (3 of 3) & #35 (PDF)
Skyway 30 2014-12-8 AgreementNotPioneerEndicott’s (PDF)
Skyway 30 Pioneer Endicott New Agreement 2015 (PDF)
Skyway 34 Agreement (PDF)
A Page for the early skyway bridge is coming.
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?