Landmark Towers &
The Saint Paul Hotel
345 St Peter St, St. Paul, MN, 55102
Housing Units: 19
Total Sq. Ft.: 212,959
Management Company: CBRE
Saint Paul Hotel
350 Market St, St. Paul, MN, 55102
Skyway 27 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 32 Agreement Skyway 2020-3 #27 actually (PDF)
Skyway 41 Agreem’t, 1 of 2 (PDF)
Skyway 41 Agreem’t, 2 of 2 (PDF)
Skyway 42 Agreem’t, 1 of 2 (PDF)*
Skyway 42 Agreem’t, 2 of 2 (PDF)
“Skyway 42 Agreem’t, 2 of 2.pdf” includes advertising guidelines.
There was also a file labeled “Skyway 42 Agreem’t 2014-12-2fwdRiverCentreConnectionBobSmith.pdf” that was just another copy of “Skyway 42 Agreem’t, 1 of 2.pdf”.
Why is there an exhibit with detail to something with the Saint Paul Hotel?
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?