Park Square Court &
Park Square Court
400 N Sibley St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Total Sq. Ft.: 132,091
Owner: Madison Equities
235 E 6th St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Total Sq. Ft.: 35,053
Owner: Brooks Group
Skyway 14 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 15 1 of 2 (PDF)
Skyway 15 2 of 2 (PDF)
Skyway 55 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 55 Agreement ACCURATE skyway85-agreement 2019-10-23 (PDF)
Skyway 55 Agreement File 1947 Easement & 2008 RC Torrens (PDF)
When did Railroader and Margolis become just Railroader building?
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?