Projects > Skyways > Buildings
Bridge 28 (West) – 1983
Bridge 29 (East) – 1982
Bridge 33 (South) – 1980
Bridge 39 (East) – 1985 via Maintenance agreement
Skyway Adjacent Buildings
Victory Ramp (West)
St. Paul Athletic Club (East)
Degree of Honor (South)
345 Cedar St, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Built: 1955 (Renovated in 2018)
Housing Units: 143
Owner: Real Estate Equities
Skyway 28 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 29 (1 of 2) (PDF)
Skyway 29 (2 of 2) (PDF)
Skyway 33 Agreement (PDF)
Skyway 39 Agreement (PDF)
Is Press House still contracted for Bridge 28 maintenance expenses? (I’m guessing yes)
A comprehensive guide to the climate controlled city owned bridges that make the skyway the skyway.
Essentially the same information presented in the bridges section, only sorted by building.
Why is this door locked? Where ARE the doors? How do I get in? How do I get OUT? Skyway access is one of the more perplexing aspects of the DtStP Skyway.
Getting from A to B can be quite an undertaking. There are maps and signs in every building but how helpful are they and what does improving them mean?
Immediate Action Items:
- Determine what content is most valuable
- Go through agreements and add any additional buildings included
- Get consistent photos for all skyway bridges
- Compile information in a spreadsheet/database
Long-Term Action Items:
- Redraw easements to modern technology standards (or submit a request that DSI do it?)
- Obtain hi-res skway level building maps and integrate with bridges and access maps, creating a SUPERmap.
- Add a comprehensive buildings section to the mix, including all spaces vacant and occupied.
- Integrate database with comprehensive DtStP database.
Potential Related Projects?